Red ACSS Raptor 5.56/.308
PRIMARY ARMS SLx 3x Microprism Scope FDE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This MicroPrism is part of our SLx optics line. SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.
The SLx 3x MicroPrism is an all-new advanced optical system that combines the compact, lightweight size of a microdot with the durability and precision of a 3x magnified optic. The SLx 3x MicroPrism offers 13 illumination settings with AutoLive® motion-sensing on/off technology and multiple night vision compatibility options.
Weighing under 8oz, the SLx 3x MicroPrism is smaller and lighter than many red dot sights, though its crystal-clear glass and 3x magnification offer improved precision at distance. Even in close-quarters, the optic’s wide field-of-view and forgiving eye relief make it easy to snap on target.
Because the SLx 3x MicroPrism uses an etched reticle with adjustable diopter, the user will always have a clear, crisp reticle image, even if they have severe astigmatism. When set to max illumination, the MicroPrism reticle is fully daylight bright. For low-light, this optic offers 3 different NV-compatible settings, accommodating any ambient light level. Paired with our AutoLive® motion-sensing illumination technology, this optic provides an exceptionally long runtime at any brightness setting.
This package also includes our new ruggedized mounting system with industry standard mini-prism footprint, guaranteeing reliability and zero retention through heavy use and adverse conditions. Out of the box, this mount can be set for 8 different mounting heights and configurations, ensuring compatibility with any rifle system.
– 13 Illumination settings + 3 NightVision; Highest settings are Daylight Bright
– AutoLive motion-sensing on/off battery saving technology
– Etched Reticle, perfect answer for astigmatism and works without illumination
– Wide Field of View (38.0ft @ 100yds), excellent for CQB situations
– 80 MOA W/E Adjustments; .25MOA Click Value
– 8 Mounting Height Options (incl. AC & L1/3 heights)
– Uses One CR2032 Battery (Included)
– Up to 29,000 Hours on medium setting
– Industry Standard Mini Prism Mount Footprint
– Lens Covers also included; ARD option sold separately
– Lifetime Warranty
|Objective lens diameter||23mm|
|Max elevation adjustment||80MOA|
|Max windage adjustment||80MOA|
|Field of view @100yds||38ft|
There are no reviews yet.