Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PRIMARY ARMS SLx Flip-To-Side Magnifier Mount
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Primary Arms SLx Flip-To-Side Magnifier Mount is designed to place your magnifier at 1.41 inches above the top of the picatinny rail. Additionally, it includes spacers allowing for a 1.535″ and 1.64″ centerline height, so you can easily line it up with your optic. It features a low profile design manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum with two steel alloy crossbolts that apply up to 55 in-lbs or torque to ensure a rock solid mount. This magnifier mount also utilizes a direct bolt system to interface with the magnifier instead of a traditional ring design in order to save weight, increase strength, and eliminates the possibility of the magnifier slipping or twisting in the mount.
– 6061-T6 Aluminum construction
– Hardcoat anodized
– Standard 1.41″ optical centerline
– Includes spacers for 1.535″ and 1.64″ heights
– Compatible with direct bolt-on style magnifiers
– Dual crossbolts made from steel alloy
– Low profile and lightweight at 2.5 ounces
You may also like…
- Sold Out
There are no reviews yet.