Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MKM Ultralight Compact Grip
4 in stock
The Ultralight Compact Grip (ULCG), designed by MK Machining in conjunction with Driven Arms Co, provides users an ergonomic and “low-drag” profile at a vastly lower weight than comparable products. Weighing just over 30 grams sans hardware, the ULCG features a shallow grip angle of 10.4° for greater comfort and control, particularly with shorter rifle & pistol setups. This is especially useful for those utilizing a compact CQB style stance. Greater comfort and control leads to improved accuracy.
Unique internal geometry brings surprising strength and rigidity to the ULCG with a minimal amount of material usage. Grips feel surprisingly stiff at this weight and do not flex when squeezed.
Additively Manufactured on a MJF 5200 from PA11 material. PA11 allows for additional elongation to help avoid damage from impacts. Includes mounting hardware.
– Extremely Low Weight: Weighs just over 30 grams without hardware
– Shallow Grip Angle: 10.4° for greater comfort and control
– Unique Internal Geometry: Adds Strength and Rigidity
– PA 11 Material: Allows for increased strength and durability
– Affordable Price: More Affordable than comparable polymer and metal options
There are no reviews yet.