Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PRIMARY ARMS SLx 3x Microprism Scope
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
This MicroPrism is part of our SLx optics line. SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.
The SLx 3x MicroPrism is an all-new advanced optical system that combines the compact, lightweight size of a microdot with the durability and precision of a 3x magnified optic. The SLx 3x MicroPrism offers 13 illumination settings with AutoLive® motion-sensing on/off technology and multiple night vision compatibility options.
Weighing under 8oz, the SLx 3x MicroPrism is smaller and lighter than many red dot sights, though its crystal-clear glass and 3x magnification offer improved precision at distance. Even in close-quarters, the optic’s wide field-of-view and forgiving eye relief make it easy to snap on target.
Because the SLx 3x MicroPrism uses an etched reticle with adjustable diopter, the user will always have a clear, crisp reticle image, even if they have severe astigmatism. When set to max illumination, the MicroPrism reticle is fully daylight bright. For low-light, this optic offers 3 different NV-compatible settings, accommodating any ambient light level. Paired with our AutoLive® motion-sensing illumination technology, this optic provides an exceptionally long runtime at any brightness setting.
This package also includes our new ruggedized mounting system with industry standard mini-prism footprint, guaranteeing reliability and zero retention through heavy use and adverse conditions. Out of the box, this mount can be set for 8 different mounting heights and configurations, ensuring compatibility with any rifle system.
– 13 Illumination settings + 3 NightVision; Highest settings are Daylight Bright
– AutoLive motion-sensing on/off battery saving technology
– Etched Reticle, perfect answer for astigmatism and works without illumination
– Wide Field of View (38.0ft @ 100yds), excellent for CQB situations
– 80 MOA W/E Adjustments; .25MOA Click Value
– 8 Mounting Height Options (incl. AC & L1/3 heights)
– Uses One CR2032 Battery (Included)
– Up to 29,000 Hours on medium setting
– Industry Standard Mini Prism Mount Footprint
– Lens Covers also included; ARD option sold separately
– Lifetime Warranty
|Objective lens diameter||23mm|
|Max elevation adjustment||80MOA|
|Max windage adjustment||80MOA|
|Field of view @100yds||38ft|