Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
HikMicro Thunder Pro TE19 Thermal Image Scope has 256×192 thermal detector and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The device is used as a handheld monocular, clip on scope, or thermal image scope. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, and hunting, etc.
– 256×192 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD less than 35 mk (25 °C,F#=1.0)
– Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
– 1024×768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
– Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
– Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
– Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of color adjustable
– Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
|Field of view||9.24°x6.94°|
|Display||0.39in, OLED, 1024×768|
|Recoil resistant||750 g/1 ms|
|Battery type||2x CR123A or 2x RCR123|
|Operating temp.||-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)|